Friday, June 4, 2010

Will I?

I don't want to be stagnant. I don't want to be comfortable. I don't want to waste what He has given me. I don't want to forget.

Masterpiece...That is what the Creator of the Universe has said about me. I am a masterpiece. He put me together piece by piece. I was watching this video tonight on this website (Broken voices video #4 poem) and it really made me think. The man in the video talks about how masterpiece in the Bible can be translated to mean "poem". He goes on to describe a poem as being full of hopes and despairs, beautiful and deep. For real God made me like a poem? I have that much inside of me?
God has so much for me, but I get lost in life. Job, house, bills, family...the list goes on and on. I want so much for me, but what am I doing for HIM. He commands us to love. Will I love? He asks us to give sacrificially. Will I give sacrificially like the widow who gave everything or will I be worried I won't have enough money for that next trip to Target? He asks us to trust. Will I trust that He has a plan for our family? Will I trust Him to give us the babies He wants us to have?

I want to Love.
I want to Give.
I want to Live the life He has for me.

I will.
He says I will.
I believe his word and His promises.
I believe His love endures forever.
I believe Ephesians 3:20 (msg)
God can do anything you know- far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does not push us around but by working within us, his mighty spirit deeply and gently within us.



No comments:

Post a Comment