Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Monday's Meals - A Love Worth Waiting For

I know it's not Monday, but I thought I would join in on Monday's Meals from "A Love Worth Waiting For" . I love getting knew recipes and thought I would share one of my favorites.
It is soooo easy and sooo good. Enjoy.....

Chicken Caesar Tetrazzini

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
1 box of favorite pasta ( angel hair works best)
1 can chicken broth
1 bottle creamy caesar dressing
1 can 4 oz mushrooms ( optional-I leave these out)
1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
3 tbls. of dry bread crumbs

In large mixing bowl, combine shredded chicken, broth, dressing, cheese, and mushrooms. Stir. Add in cooked pasta. Stir all together. Pour mixture into 9X13 baking dish. Sprinkle with a tad of cheese or parm. and top with bread crumbs. Bake 350 for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment