Annaleigh was 2 months on October 31. I cannot believe it!!! She is such a sweet baby and I am so thankful God has given me this special gift. Every time I look at her my heart just melts. Little miss did so good during her photo shoot. She was smiling and cooing the whole time.
- You are still wearing 0-3 month clothes, but some of them are getting a little short. :0) You are wearing size 1 diapers.
- You are a tall girl. At your 2 month dr. Appointment you were 23 inches and weighed 10 lbs. and 5 oz. The doctor said you were long and lean and growing right on track.
- You are still nursing great. You eat about every three hours during the day.
- At night you go to bed around 10pm. Sometimes you sleep all the way to 6:00 in the morning , but other nights you wake up at about 3:30am for a feeding. You usually just eat and then go right back to sleep.
- You are smiling alot and just wiggle and smile from head to toe when we talk to you.
- Your eyes are still dark blue and your hair is getting lighter.
- You are getting better about car rides. You usually just fall asleep now as opposed to screaming you head off, which makes me so happy. :0)
- Every morning your Daddy gets you up and changes your diaper and brings you back to our bed to snuggle before you nurse. I want to remember those sweet times forever. You just lay there and talk and smile at us and we are just so thankful for your little life.