Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Three months

Sweet baby girl will be 4 months in exactly ten days, so I better go ahead and post her 3 month pictures!!






Annaleigh,
You are such a joy!!!! We can't imagine life without you precious little girl. Here is what you have been up to.
  • Wearing some 0-3 month clothes and some 3-6 month clothes
  • You weighed about 12 1/2 pounds a couple of weeks ago
  • You smile all the time and you wrinkle up you little nose in the most adorable way.
  • Your hair is still looking a little crazy, but does not stick up quite like it did.
  • You are still eating about every three hours and for the most part sleeping through the night. Which I am soooo thankful for!!!
  • You go to bed about 8:00pm
  • You wiggle and move constantly!!! When you are awake you are never still.
  • I cherish our morning time together before I go to work. You will nurse and fall back asleep in my arms. I am so thankful we can start our days together.

No comments:

Post a Comment