Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fun Weekend!!

This weekend my sister, Lindsay came for a visit!! It was so good to see her. She lives in Charleston, SC. and we haven't gotten to see each other in a while. Lindsay's birthday is May 23, but we didn't get to celebrate with her, so we had a surprise "post" birthday party when she came in on Saturday night. My family came over for a hot dogs, hamburgers, cake and homemade ice cream. YUM YUM!!!

Here is Linds blowing out her candles.




Kale grilling the hot dogs and hamburgers.
Lindsay and I
The food table
Sunday we celebrated with Kale's family and dad at lunch. Then we went down to Mellow Mushroom and ate pizza with my dad for dinner. Lindsay left Monday. :0( I was sad, but excited because we are going to visit her in about 2 weeks for 7 days in Charleston. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment