Saturday, July 10, 2010

Home Sweet Home and Other Happenings!!!

Well...I had great plans for lots of pictures of our vacation, but then my camera broke on Tuesday night. So Sad!!! The first two pics are the last I could salvage and the others are from my phone.

Mom and sis at an amazing burger place called Poe's Tavern. Fabulous food!!!

Tuesday night we went to an amazing Mexican restaurant and then went to a Charleston Riverdogs game. AKA Charleston's minor league baseball team. My husband is obsessed with all things sports so we obliged and ended up having a great time.

Kale, Seriously..?

Here we are at the game.

The last couple of days were spent reading by the ocean or pool and eating until we couldn't eat another thing. We had such a great time!!! Can't wait to go back.
Now...its back to real life. This will be my first week without school. I am glad but at the same time I am in the homestretch before pre-planning the first week of August, so it will be busy. I am just going to try to enjoy my last couple of weeks, get some stuff done at home and get ready for school.
In other news...I am slowly making progress on my summer to do list. So far I have gone to the beach and read some great books. My bedding looks good, but there are a couple of finishing touches that still need to be done. I will post pictures soon. I have also started working on the desk and should have it done by next week. I am still working on the sewing lessons, so hopefully I will be able to squeeze it in before school starts. We shall see!!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment