Saturday, September 4, 2010

Life with the Ledford's- Football Tailgate Recipe


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE football season and fall!!! My husband and I have been counting down the days for the season to start.
I love making all sorts of dips for the games. Our favorite by far is this cheese dip. It is simple and so yummy!!!! Kale's mom gave me the recipe when we first got married. It has been a family favorite for a long time.

Cheese Dip
1lb. Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1/2 lb. pork sausage ( or ground beef), cooked and drained
1 can Rotel
You can add Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup with a little milk or water to make the dip creamier.
Microwave or put in crock pot.
I usually put it in the crock pot with milk and Cream of Mushroom.
Serve with tortilla chips.

(I stole this picture from the Velveeta website.;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment