Sunday, August 29, 2010

Full Weekend Fun!!!


Kale and I have had a full weekend filled with fun. Friday night we went to Mellow Mushroom to meet my dad. The pizza is sooooo good there. We ordered the Cosmic Karma pizza and I could literally eat it everyday. I am a lover of all pizza ,but this one really takes the cake.
Love, Love, Love!!!!

Saturday we went to Commerce to the outlet malls. I got some new jeans from Gap and two cute tops from Jcrew. This one is my favorite.

I have had this neclace since Christmas and it matches the shirt perfectly. Can't wait to wear it with some cute pants. I figure I can wear this shirt into the fall with a cute cardigan over it.

Saturday night we went to eat mexican with my family. My little cousin got a scholarship to play football for Gardner Webb and he was home for the weekend. It was good to see him. He seems so grown up now. :0) After dinner Kale and I went over to some friends house. We played "Catch Phrase" and had the best time. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
This morning was church and I have to go back later for a meeting, so I think I am going to take a quick nap. ;0) We are starting new small groups in a couple of weeks and I am really excited. I want God to stretch me even more than he has been over the past couple of weeks.
Well, off to nap. Looking forward to a good week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment