Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cookie Swap



I know it's January, but I wanted to remember the first cookie swap I hosted at my house.  I invited all the ladies from my small group at church.  Everything turned out so good.  


I ordered a cookie swap package from Etsy for all the paper goodies.  It came with invitations, labels, a banner, and recipe cards.  
I loved this cute banner.

For the center piece I had a cute little Christmas tree and put cookie cutters on for the ornaments.
I served monkey bread and breakfast casserole and my friend Mary Kathryn brought blueberry crunch.



For drinks we had orange juice, coffee, coffee punch and water.


All the cookies were delicious!!!






For thank you gifts I got everyone a red mixing spoon.

  
This little cutie was so good the entire party.  I started planning the party while I was on maternity leave and had such a fun time putting everything together.   Can't wait until next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment