Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Annaleigh's First Birthday


Blogging...here we go again.  Hopefully this will be a fresh start for "Strength in Forever"...fingers crossed.  :0)
  Annaleigh's first birthday was such a special day.  I started planning it this summer and knew I wanted it to be a milk and cookies themed party.  Thank you Pinterest!!!  I found a ton of good ideas and went from there.  I loved how it tuned out.  It all started with the colors pink and brown and some help from my cousin's wonderful wife who did all the invitations and paper printing for the party.  Here is a link to her Etsy shop.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/TigerLilyInvitations
Annaleigh was so cute the entire party.  She just walked around and took it all in.  I got her adorable milk and cookies shirt from Muskeroo on Etsy. 

 
 
 The cake and cupcakes came from a local bakery called Truelove's Creations.  For the party favors my mom helped me make the cookie mix in mason jars.  I got the recipe off of Bakerella.  So good!!!

 

 

These sugar cookies were made by a sweet local lady who can make just about any kind of cookie you want. 

Our sweet girl was spoiled rotten with all the fun gifts!!!  Her favorite was the pink car her Papa got her. 




Photo booth fun complete with milk mustaches!!!



Annaleigh, you have no idea how much you are loved my sweet girl.  Everyday with you is so special.  You are growing so fast and are one busy little bee.  You started walking at 10 months and haven't slowed down since.  You have such a sweet personality.  Your curiosity and determination to figure things out is a joy to watch.  We can't look at you and not praise God for all that He is.

Party hat came from Shoplissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment