...where have I been? Well, busy that's where. Here are a few things that have been happening over the past few weeks.
- School started two weeks ago. I have a really sweet class. I only have 14 this year so that is a huge blessing!!!!
- My graduate classes started back up again. Basically I have 2 huge projects due by the end of October and then I will be done!!! Yay!!!!!!!!
- I finally finished the desk. More pictures to come.
- I am on the hunt for two chairs in my living room and am planning a small master bathroom redo.
- Went to the doctor again a couple of weeks ago. Found out my insulin level was a little high when he did blood work. Now I am on new medicine.
- My camera is broken and I am very sad!!! I am on the hunt for a new one. Hopefully picture taking will resume very soon.
- God and I have been going round and round the last couple of weeks. I have been in such a weird place, but I am thankful for a God who loves me enough to put up with me even when I am being a stubborn baby!!! :0) I'll write more about this soon. I want to remember every step of this journey.
Well, thats all I can think of for now. I'll try to post more later this week.